There are multiple emails sent or received during a course of years of using Outlook. Many emails are replicated in a mailbox and can be saved in more than one places. Even contacts are duplicated as new fields as added as a new contact. It becomes important therefore to eliminate duplicate contacts in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 to manage profile more efficiently.
Many users look for deduplication methods to solve this issue. They search for workaround solutions for removing duplicate contacts in Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016. They find answers in third-party tools that provide efficient, reliable and quality results. One such professional product is the Outlook duplicate contacts remover. It is very easy-to-use and is a simple piece of technology. It can be used by both, technical as well as a non-technical user.
It is effective in removing duplicate contacts, emails, calendar, etc. from Outlook. It is a powerful algorithm designed to identify and eliminate duplicate contacts in Outlook PST file. One can free a lot of server space by using the tool. It is a well-designed software built for all type of small and large businesses as well as home users. This post sheds some light on the Outlook 2010 duplicate contacts remover and all its features.
Application Prerequisite for Outlook 2013 Duplicate Contacts Remover
- Microsoft Outlook(32 -bit) must be installed on the machine with dummy POP3(not Exchange) profile configured.
- If using the tool on Windows 10/8/8.1/7 or Vista machine then launch the tool as “Run as Administrator”.
Main Features of Outlook 2013 Duplicate Contacts Remover
- Dual modes of adding PST file: File and Folder Mode. Use the File Mode to enter a single PST file or multiple .pst files one at a time. The Folder option can be selected for uploading a folder containing multiple PST files in bulk.
- Remove Duplicate Contacts in Outlook: Delete double contacts, emails, calendars, journal, task, notes etc. from a PST file.
- There are two ways to remove duplicates from multiple PST files: Within Folder or Across Folder.
- One can also select between mailbox items for removing duplicates in Outlook. Just check a box next to each item to prevent them from deduplication.
- The conversion algorithm can work with both ANSI and UNICODE-type .pst file.
- The Outlook 2007 duplicate contacts remover allows preview of each PST file with attributes before deleting duplicate contacts in Outlook.
- A complete export report is generated at the end of the deduplication process. This report can be saved in CSV format and contains the number of items removed with status.
Advantages of Using Outlook 2013 Duplicate Contacts Remover
- Enhanced Features: Outlook 2010 duplicate contacts remover is capable of removing all duplicates from PST files. It has no file size limitation on the .pst file that is uploaded to the tool. It allows one to manage Outlook without any redundancy.
- Batch Remove duplicates in Outlook: Deduplication can be performed in multiple .pst files in bulk. The Outlook 2007 duplicate contacts remover even supports removing duplicate emails within each PST file or within all the PST files.
- Simple Functions: It is a user-friendly software designed to remove duplicate items in Outlook with a click of a few buttons. It is a basic utility that has an Outlook-like interface that is easier to understand and use.
Disadvantages of Outlook 2013 Duplicate Contacts Remover
- The Outlook 2010 duplicate contacts remover cannot work with corrupt/damaged/password-protected/erroneous or infected PST files. It can only work with a healthy .pst file.
- The Outlook 2007 duplicate contacts remover does not allow any other application to use the PST file during deduplication. Even the email client cannot use the .pst file.
After using the product it was found to be great value for money. It helps manage redundancy in a large file and remove duplicate contacts from Outlook. A lot of space is freed up on the server and can be used for future communications. The Outlook 2007 duplicate contacts remover is user-friendly and can be used by anyone. If the PST file is healthy, the shortcomings can be overlooked easily. According to my opinion, the tool gets an easy 8.5 out of 10.