Security Tool Virus is a rogue anti-spyware program that’s distributed through websites that simulate virus scans. The user is than prompted to download the software to clean the infected PC. The tool provides false alerts of legitimate files that are needed by your Windows PC. Do not remove these files!!!
How to manually remove Security Tool Virus
- Stop Security Tool Processes: [random numbers].exe
- Remove Security Tool Files
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\[random numbers]\
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\[random numbers]\[random numbers].exe
- Remove Security Tool Registry Keys
- Remove Security Tool Startup Entry: [random numbers].exe
You can also download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to remove Security Tool Virus.
Read more removal instructions and comments here.
How to Remove SystemTool 2011
Recent posts in Security