I really like the new look and feel. The dashboard is more informative with most of the information on the first page. It also seems to be functioning better than the previous version of WMT, because the external links are finally showing up.
- One-stop Dashboard: We redesigned our dashboard to bring together data you view regularly: Links to your site, Top search queries, Sitemaps, and Crawl errors.
- More top search queries: You now have up to 100 queries to track for impressions and clickthrough! In addition, we’ve substantially improved data quality in this area.
- Sitemap tracking for multiple users: In the past, you were unable to monitor Sitemaps submitted by other users or via mechanisms like robots.txt. Now you can track the status of Sitemaps submitted by other users in addition to yourself.
- Message subscription: To make sure you never miss an important notification, you can subscribe to Message Center notifications via e-mail. Stay up-to-date without having to log in as frequently.
- The backlink tool only shows 25 a page, sure would like the 100 per page option again.
- The new interface is showing around 50% of the total external links compared to the older version.
- A few missing translations in some areas of the user interface.
The new user interface is available at http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/new. The old user interface will continue to be available for a couple of weeks to give you time to adjust and provide feedback.
We’re really excited about this launch, and hope you are as well. Tell us what you think and stay tuned for more updates!